Singapore game studio XII Braves today announced the launch of its latest mobile strategy RPG, Valiant Force 2. The game is now available for download on Android via Google Play and on iOS via the App Store in Southeast Asia.
With over a million pre-registered players, the sequel to XII Braves’ inaugural award-winning mobile strategy game has surpassed all previous milestones. Players can now redeem their rewards, including the exclusive SR hero Lola, to help them prepare for their return to Valiant Force’s world of Arathos.
Valentine’s Day Launch Event
Valiant Force 2 launches with a Valentine’s event sure to make you fall in love with it. Earn Valentine’s Boxes with random contents, ranging from Gold and Gems to Summon Tickets! Exclusive skins will also be available, so be sure to grab them while you can.
About Valiant Force 2
Set years after the events of the original game, players returning to the world of Arathos will be greeted by stunning visuals, new characters, and a rich storyline. Experience the story through fresh eyes as we introduce new protagonists to the series. Following the disappearance of the Crystal of Arathos, Elise Arkwright embarks on a quest across Arathos in the name of justice. Together with her closest friends, Felix Vulcan and Maeve Astraea, Elise is given the task of bringing her childhood hero to justice.
Valiant Force 2 is a Strategic Hero-Collection RPG where players battle their way through an intricate campaign filled with tactical turn-based combat. With the return of iconic gameplay features, such as the Job and Aura Link Systems, players can customise their heroes to give them an edge in battle. New features, like the Element System and Airship Battles, adds spice to the award-winning franchise, creating new possibilities and challenges for new and returning players.
● Recruit Numerous Heroes: 53 heroes are ready to join your roster, with plenty more waiting to be released. Use their jobs, unique skills, and Auras to defeat the fearsome creatures that dwell in previously unseen regions of the world.
● First Narrative Video: The first narrative video released by XII Braves featuring the relationship between the protagonist of the original game, Leon Daracan, and the protagonist of Valiant Force 2, Elise Arkwright.
● Pre-Registration Rewards: Every player will get exclusive pre-registration rewards if they download the game now! Rewards include 3,000 gems, exclusive skins, and a pre-registration-only hero, Lola Winters!
● Free SSR Heroes for New Players: New players will be treated to one of three SSR Heroes when they progress in the game to help them get started. Choose between Victoria, Faye, or Altima to join your team!
● Free Exclusive Costume: Get a free skin for SSR Hero, Jenny, as a reward for completing the tutorial missions. Gear skins will replace Jenny’s weapons with her signature spatula and frying pan.
About Valiant Force
XII Braves’ inaugural Mobile Strategy RPG, Valiant Force, was well-received by critics and players, becoming one of the most successful mobile games in the South-East Asian region. The title would go on to win the People’s Choice Award at the 2nd International Mobile Gaming Awards SEA, as well as reap US$30 million globally with over 2 million downloads.
About XII Braves
Established in 2014, XII Braves is Singapore’s first AAA mobile gaming company and brought the Southeast Asian games industry to the international stage with their first title, Valiant Force, and subsequently Shining Beyond. The studio’s focus lies in creating the ultimate mobile gaming experience and is led by industry veterans as well as a team of passionate, highly talented creatives. The company is headquartered in Singapore with a dedicated overseas team based in Indonesia.
About Century Games
Formerly DianDian Interactive Holding, Century Games was founded in 2010 and is a leading global publisher and developer of games with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco. With over 1,000 employees across 20 countries, Century Games has published a large collection of games on Facebook, and other hit titles such as Family Farm Adventure, Dragonscapes, and Idle Mafia. Other titles published under Century Games include King of Avalon and Guns of Glory.