[Game website] Mobile games developer and publisher Snail Games has announced that the first global release for its mobile martial arts RPG, Age of Wushu Dynasty, will go live in January 2016. The beta tests for Age of Wushu Dynasty, held on TestFlight and Google Play for iOS and Android respectively, recently concluded. The game has garnered high praise and interest among fans thus far.
Based on elements of traditional Chinese martial arts and PC MMO Age of Wushu, Age of Wushu Dynasty presents an open world environment known as “Jianghu” in which kung fu masters from various schools battle to establish their own dynasty. Age of Wushu Dynasty’s global release version will continue to optimize and improve upon the game’s core features and systems, including:
• Four schools for players to choose from, each featuring a unique martial arts style
• An immersive, living Chinese martial arts fantasy-themed open world
• Refinements of vivid scenery based on real historic locations
• Bug fixes in real-time PvP and Co-op combat systems
• Continued localization optimization