[Pre-register now] Nexon seems to always have new mobile games launching or in pre-registration phase these days for the global market, and today it has announced the mecha RTS, Master of Eternity. M.O.E. pairs adorable anime-shaded characters with fierce mecha suits to explore, battle and raid the game’s immersive universe. Not just simply battling with mecha teams from around the world, M.O.E. is easy to pick up, but tough to master.
Remember, pre-registration is only available on the App Store for iOS devices. Master of Eternity explores a vast universe plagued by a galactic war fought between bands of eccentric Pixies, commanding unique and powerful mechas to engage rivals, foes and even friends. We have previously tried the Korean version, which you can read more about here.
The game’s features include:
· Addictive Turn-based Combat – M.O.E.’s strategic elements, unique Pixies and mechas, and an innovative battle system combine for addictive gameplay that keeps players coming back for more;
· Engaging Narrative – The game’s immersive story and distinctive Pixie personalities offer several epic storylines that converge for hours of addictive content;
· Character Customization – Players can make Pixies stand out by collecting various costumes. Players can also fully customize Pixies’ Crew Room;
· Strategic Gameplay – Develop distinctive tactics by mixing Pixies, mechas, and equipment to formulate winning strategy to defeat formidable adversaries;
· Classic Game Modes – Players can explore multiple game modes, including scenario-based missions, temple exploration, Alliance simulations and intense PvP battles with players from around the world.