Koei Tecmo and BBGame have announced that New Romance of the Three Kingdoms is now available for iOS and Android devices worldwide. The launch of the officially-licensed mobile adaptation is accompanied by an action-packed live-action launch trailer. Pre-registration for the game was a huge success with over 200,000 global players signing up for the grand launch. New Romance of the Three Kingdoms features a huge variety of game content for players to dive into, from meticulous city management to in-depth and strategic warfare.
Players can experience the thrill of a fresh Romance of the Three Kingdoms multiplayer experience. Team up with other players and conquer the ancient world with loyal generals and well-equipped armies. Players will have to grow their empire from the ground up first by developing their capital city and then using their forces to expand their terrain. New Romance of the Three Kingdoms features a wide array of iconic and recognizable generals to recruit and level up. Players can once again dive into the IP’s famous bond system to create close bonds between generals which greatly improves performances in all battles.
Since 1985, Koei Tecmo’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms has been one of the most renowned strategic game series in Japan with a huge fanbase. Among its series, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI has been an exceptional hit, and New Romance of the Three Kingdoms is the mobile adaptation version of the original title, with additional game features for users to experience on mobile devices:
• Intuitive strategic warfare gameplay set in the Three Kingdoms timeline.
• Recruit famous generals of the time such as Lu Bu, Zhao Yun, Guan Yu, and many more.
• General bonding system.
• Relive famous battles and storylines.
• Global server where players will fight over 1 million map tiles.
• Multiple gameplay paths where players can build cities, join an army, recruit generals and more.
• Engaging combat scenarios including city sieges, border skirmishes, and major battlefields as players go head to head with others in a battle of wits, tactics, and strategies.