fbpx
Nexon – Korean gaming juggernaut opens first Southeast Asia office

Nexon recently announced it has purchased¬†49% of Thailand games publisher iDCC (i Digital Connect Co), and will acquire the remaining 51% after approval from the Thailand government. This would mean Nexon has essentially setup its first office in Southeast Asia…