If you did not already know, UNDECEMBER is set to launch in South Korea first in January 2022, with a global one coming later in the year (pre-registration is now live). Publisher LINE Games and developer Needs Games announced today a slew of changes coming to the action Hack and Slash RPG after obtaining feedback from the Closed Beta community. Here is a brief look at the changes!
• Auction house fee lowered from 30% to 15%
• Improved player experience with one of the core growth mechanics, Runes, including convenience of usage and lowering fatigue
• Combat analysis which measures’ a character’s combat power is now more detailed
• Game will now support 21:9 resolution for wide range monitors
• User interface (UI) improved for new phones, including foldable phones
• Updated PC graphics (as seen in the video above)