With the Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese servers up and running for months now, it is time to prepare V4 for launch in more markets. New realms, mysterious quests and formidable unworldly foes beckon in V4, the latest open-world mobile MMORPG from Nexon. In the second half of 2020, heroes can dive into V4 on iOS and Android globally, excluding select regions. After growing community excitement since late 2019, official details are now available about V4’s highly-anticipated gameplay. Find out more below!
● Groundbreaking Visuals – V4’s stunning open world boasts groundbreaking high-end graphics, implemented through Unreal Engine 4
● Unprecedented Cross-Play – Players can utilize the six character-class structure to team up or go head to head with challengers around the world across both mobile and PC platforms
● Never-Ending Fun – V4’s winning gameplay includes limitless progression, teamwork, and cooperation in the inter-server region. and cooperative competition between guilds are a regular occurrence
● Epic Teams – Players can enlist in teams for both party play and co-play between guilds from other servers for massive amounts of cooperative competition
● Boss Battles – More than one hundred players at a time can experience epic field boss battles, all in one location. Rare and ancient relics are awarded to the victors.
Mobile players and community members can stay up to date and find more information about V4 leading up to launch through the official websites here:
● South East Asia official website
● Western regions official website
● Thailand official website