South Korean developer Mantisco recently made a huge announcement regarding the Closed Beta test schedule for its first game, Hunter’s Arena: Legends! Steam players in select regions around the world today can get ready to rumble in Hunter’s Arena: Legends, the highly-anticipated battle royale, MOBA and Action RPG hybrid. Mantisco is currently known as a breakout studio in the games development industry, and players can register through the Mantisco portal for a chance to participate in the official Closed Beta test.
Note: If you missed out, you can also register your interest here for another shot!
Note: Claim your code via Steam as seen below. Follow the instructions!
Specific dates and times for each region include:
● America: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT -7)
● Europe: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +1)
● Asia: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +9)
Among the players who sign up for the official Hunter’s Arena: Legends Closed Beta Test, 10,000 lucky players will be selected from each America, Europe and Asia to participate. If you missed out on the giveaway, you can also register your interest here for a 2nd shot!
In Hunter’s Arena: Legends, magical yet dark landscapes beckon combatants into an enchanted realm where 60 players enter and only one leaves. From snowy mountains to dense forest to dangerous lava fields, detailed and semi-realistic terrain impacts how players do battle. Special PVE dungeon areas allow players the choice to work together to fight boss monsters for powerful rewards. Hunter’s Arena: Legends is for all player types!
Additional Hunter’s Arena: Legends features include:
● Unique Character Classes – Classic MOBA-inspired character classes offer players unique ways to compete for glory. Every player class offers different strengths and weaknesses, along with countless skill and equipment upgrades;
● Solo and Team Play – Players must balance aggressive and strategic game styles by going head-to-head or by teaming up to take down daunting computer-generated bosses;
● Lightning-Quick Combat – A unique fighting system allows for strategic combos including parrying, a counter system and more for smooth online tournaments;
● Gorgeous Arenas – Hunter’s Arena: Legends utilizes Unreal Engine technology to create detailed character models and an immersive world.