We first talked about Bellatores in April 2022, and recently Korean developer Nyou has revealed more details and screenshots for the in-development medieval PC MMORPG. A seamless open-world title (no map loading) powered by Unreal Engine 5, Bellatores features a unique character progression system that does not rely on levels or preset classes. Instead, players have the freedom to design their own paths based on their preferences. More details below!
Creative and Strategic Combat
• Combat in Bellatores is not constrained by the equipment characters wear. In actual combat, players can be wearing plate armor and holding a sword but use magic as well.
• Characters do not have levels and players have the freedom to develop various abilities and skills.
• Players can use various tactics and strategies freely to their desired goals or playstyles.
Realistic PVP and RVR Battles
• Realistic large-scale battles based on character collisions.
• Players are able to use a multitude of weapons to experience each battle differently.
• Characters can perform diverse actions such as utilizing cover and evasion with obstacles.
Group Battles against Giant Monsters
• Players battle against giant monsters which appear to destroy settlements and cause natural disasters.
• Players will participate through role-playing such as operating siege weapons.
• Natural disasters will stop, and peace will return after giant monsters are defeated.