During the 10th anniversary live-stream, developer Riot Games announced the mobile version of League of Legends, titled League of Legends: Wild Rift. This reveal matches up with all the rumors so far, except that the game title has yet to be found in the trademark database. We are certainly not surprised, and here are some of the key points mentioned for League of Legends: Wild Rift. Please note that there are still some unconfirmed details.
Update: Co-op online game based on LOL lore confirmed!
Update: Fighting game based on LOL champions teased!
Update: Riot Games is developing an online tactical shooter!
Update: Riot Games announced an online card game to challenge Hearthstone!
Update: Pre-registration is now live for League of Legends: Wild Rift!
● League of Legends: Wild Rift is not a direct port from the PC version.
● League of Legends: Wild Rift supports cross-platform gameplay between consoles and mobile devices.
● There will be limited interaction between the original League of legends and League of Legends: Wild Rift, but not actual gameplay.
● League of Legends: Wild Rift is built for the ground up, so expect new graphics and more.
● Not all skins will be available in League of Legends: Wild Rift due to mobile limitation.
● There will be a new collection system for players to showcase their skins etc.
● League of Legends: Wild Rift will start Alpha and Beta testings later this year.
● League of Legends: Wild Rift will have regional launches up until the end of 2020.