Pearl Abyss today announced that Black Desert Mobile will be soft-launching on October 24, 2019 for Android via the Google Play Store in Canada, Chile, Sweden, Malaysia, Turkey, Ireland and Australia. Pre-registration for the open-world action MMORPG is open on the Google Play Store and iOS App store ahead of its global launch within North America and Europe in December 2019. The reaction from the community is already fierce as over 2 million people have pre-registered for Black Desert Mobile in less than 2 weeks!
Editor note: Soft-launch is mainly used to test bugs and statistics to get mobile games ready for the official launch. Minor changes might happen as well. New servers will open during the official launch, so there is no need to rush and play the game. Stay patient!
Black Desert Mobile uses a unique action-based combat system and deep customization library that makes it stand out from other mobile MMORPGs:
● Fast-Paced Action
– Play unique classes with dynamic skills.
– An action experience that’s the first of its kind on mobile!
– Enjoy exhilarating combat that only Black Desert Mobile can deliver.
● The Best Graphics on Mobile
– Sophisticated, life-like graphics!
– Get the same beautiful scenery and detailed characters from the original on mobile.
● Exceptionally Elaborate Customization
– Simple controls allow for free customization of every detail of your character!
– Customization options that push the boundaries of mobile gaming.
● Vast Amount of Content to Create the World
– Life content including fishing and taming, along with a camp to manage and expand.
– Trustworthy pets and horses to keep you company on your adventures.
– Enjoy this and other content outside of combat!