[Game website] Pagan Online, a top-down action RPG from Wargaming and Mad Head Games, has officially launched, bringing a brutal new hack-and-slash experience to PC. After several months in Early Access, Pagan Online has evolved into one of the most exciting dungeon-crawlers defined by classic top-down gameplay, session-based PVE action, unique characters, and co-op gameplay that challenges even seasoned players. Pagan Online is now available on Steam or the Wargaming Store for a standard $29.99.
Pagan Online launches today with massive amounts of new in-game content including new characters, zones and features stemming directly from community feedback. During Pagan Online’s Early Access period, Mad Head Games and Wargaming have closely followed player response to further develop and polish the game. This will continue even after the launch!
Updates and additions now available in Pagan Online include:
● Epic New Content – Headlined by two new playable characters, Hector and Eldan, Pagan Online launches with new game-changing content including new bosses, items, maps, zones, and more for all stages of the game.
● 60-Hour Campaign – A full campaign inspired by Slavic myths and spread across eight acts is now complete.
● Expanded Control Options – By popular demand, Pagan Online now supports a click-to-move control scheme as well as gamepad support.
● Revamped Systems – Item drops and recipes have received major balance tweaks to reflect higher diversity and value, while the game’s crafting system has also been overhauled.
● New Skill Trees – Players can harness the power of new skill trees, allowing them more freedom to customize their builds and find their preferred path to destruction.