SEGA Networks and gumi today launched the Version 2 update for its widely-popular line defense mobile RPG, Chain Chronicle. The huge Version 2 expansion, also known as Brave New Continent, is available right now for both iOS and Android devices. Players will be introduced to new high level allies, new weapon types, news toryline, and a new continent known as Yggra to explore.
Chain Chronicle: Brave New Continent features:
– New Allies Join The Fray: All-new 4 and 5 star characters, from swashbuckling pirates to enchanting merfolk, await you in the new world.
– A Brand New Adventure Beyond The Ocean: Brave through the new continent in an all-new tale filled with new dangers, new enemies, and big treasure!
– Old Legends Made Anew: Existing heroes and heroines now have new 4 and 5 star counterparts. Get their new awakened forms via special quests!
– Permanent Recruit Rates Increase: There is now a higher chance for players to recruit high-level allies from Yggdra’s various taverns.
– Revamped Quest System & Interface: New mission system in quests let you reap bigger rewards if you complete alternate objectives. An improved interface in and out of combat allows for a smoother time when party-managing or fighting.