TOAST, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment, recently released yet another content patch for Crusaders Quest, its globally popular mobile RPG. With Soltar’s Legendary Weapons held by Crusaders in the previous update, it’s time to meet new Legendary Heroes! Introducing the indomitable Rochefort, the lithe hunter Teresa, champion of the people Roland, and the sorcerer Cano.
This update also has several game improvements added. With seventy brand new quests, players won’t need to grind through boss battles for Honor points and Gold along with reduced costs for training! Found within the ancient halls of Tower Manacar, the Training Ground is the perfect place to pit your newly acquired beefed up Legendary Heroes against massive monsters for powerful loot!
Key features of the update:
1. Tower of Manacar – New Dungeon includes two paths: The Void and the Path of Rage.
2. New Legendary Heroes – Hire the new Crusader Champions: Rochefort (Warrior), Teresa (Hunter), Roland (Paladin), and Cano (Wizard)
3. Heart Points – If you don’t win a Legendary Hero on your mission through the dungeon, collect Heart Points to turn them instantly into your desired Hero.
4. New Quests – No need to get bored when saving the world. Play new quest lines!
5. Cheaper Bread/Cheaper Gold – When training a Hero, if your bread level is low, the cost will be lowered.
6. Training Grounds – Monsters in Ancient Dungeon don’t take damage below a certain amount! So make sure to punch them in the face with a high burst of damage!
7. Sharing System – Share your progress through Twitter and refer your friends to the game.