[Game website] Disney Interactive and gumi, the publishers of hit mobile game Brave Frontier, are joining forces to release the iOS and Android title Big Hero 6: Bot Fight on November 3 in the US, North and South America, and Southeast Asia a few days prior to the launch of the animated movie.
Expanding on the story of the upcoming Big Hero 6 animated film, where the main character Hiro Hamada loves to Bot Fight, players will explore and save the streets of San Fransokyo from an unknown horde of invading Bots bent on terrorizing the city by forming a team of Battle Bots.
Big Hero 6: Bot Fight is developed by gumi Asia, a fully owned subsidiary of gumi Inc under a co-development deal with Disney Interactive. Through this partnership, gumi will publish the game throughout Asia while Disney Interactive handles the rights for the rest of the world.
– Epic Match 3 Puzzle Gaming Action! Continue the journey with Baymax, Hiro and the rest of the Big Hero 6 team through breathtaking San Fransokyo.
– Puzzle Combat That Will Test Your Mettle! Test your skills! The bigger your power cell match combos are, the bigger your damage will be!
– Collect & Build Your Bot Team There are over hundreds of Bots to fight, find and collect throughout San Fransokyo. Evolve and power them up with rare parts to easily put your tough opponents into the scrap heap!
– Don’t Fight Alone: Team Up With Your Friends! Bring along other players to complete missions and earn big rewards.
– Events Galore Post-Launch! The Bot Fight isn’t over even after you’re done with the main storyline. Daily, weekly and monthly events will keep you entertained for hours on end!