[Alpha Signup] What if you were a vampire in a war against others of your kind; could you survive the night? This is the question raised as Sharkmob’s new action packed trailer shares a look into its dark and intense Battle Royale game Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt, set to release on PC later this year.
Sharkmob has also announced that players will get their first chance to sink their teeth into the game from 2nd July in Bloodhunt’s Closed Alpha. A thrilling third person free-to-play Battle Royale game set in the cult classic Vampire: The Masquerade universe – Bloodhunt will invite players to become the ultimate vampire in a genre unique, very stylish and mature setting.
About Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt
A third person free-to-play Battle Royale experience set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, developed in close collaboration with the World of Darkness brand team. For the first time ever, experience the concept of vampires at war as sects clash in the city of Prague, triggered by the arrival of strike-teams from the Second Inquisition. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and wit to eradicate your enemies and deal with the hunters – all while you struggle to maintain the Masquerade.
• Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing
• Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics
• Customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
• No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player focused mentality
• Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.