European games publisher Gameforge and South Korean developer Aprogen Games today announced SoulWorker: Anime Legends for Android and iOS as the latest entry in the acclaimed action-packed massively-multiplayer SoulWorker franchise. Available later this month, SoulWorker: Anime Legends brings the universe of the popular post-apocalyptic free-to-play MMORPG to mobile devices, offering an exciting new experience packed with high-energy battles, anime-inspired cinematic gameplay, and all-new and exciting quests.
Like its popular Windows PC counterpart, SoulWorker: Anime Legends invites players to choose between 6 heroes, known as SoulWorkers, who must halt the forces of evil in intense battles using their unique spiritual weapons and combat techniques. The birthplace of this evil? The Great Void, an all-absorbing portal which has been the cause of death for many people and has already paved the way for countless demons to arrive. The emotions of SoulWorkers are so strong that they are able to transform into powerful weapons.
Key features of SoulWorker: Anime Legends:
● Separate from SoulWorker, SoulWorker: Anime Legends introduces new and exciting quests for players to enjoy
● New action-packed solo gameplay comprised of the cast of highly-specialized class-based characters from the SoulWorker universe that players have grown to love: Haru Estia (Soulum Sword class), Lilly Bloommerchen (Mist Scythe class), Erwin Arclight (Gun Jazz class), Jin Seipatsu (Spirit Arms), Stella Unibell (Howling Guitar class), and Iris Yuma (Hammer Stol class)
● Character exclusive battle skills that can be leveled up to unlock new combos and abilities, which are affected by a unique emotion system — Integrity, Revenge, Pleasure, Misery, Madness, and Rage
● Experience new areas, maps, and content, including 8 X 4 mazes, and multiple PvE and PvP features and ranking systems, for players to test their mettle during epic mass battles on an open battlefield
● A dark post-apocalyptic setting with a captivating story and impressive cel-shaded animations, giving players a “playable anime” experience
SoulWorker: Anime Legends will be available as a Free-to-Play downloadable mobile app this July for Android and iOS mobile devices via the App Store and Google Play. At launch, the game will be initially available in English, French, and German, with more languages to come. SoulWorker: Anime Legends will receive a similar progression path as SoulWorker for Windows PC, with new content planned for post-release updates. Stay tuned for updates!