As teased back in September, Pearl Abyss today announced that the Free-to-Play open-world action MMORPG, Black Desert Mobile, will be launched globally on iOS and Android devices on December 11, 2019 (subject to timezone difference). Following a soft-launch in 7 countries and driving more than 3 million game pre-registrations, the grand launch of Black Desert Mobile will include new gameplay features and support for 9 languages.
To celebrate, all pre-registrations through the official website for Black Desert Mobile will reward visitors with a free copy of Black Desert Online on supported consoles or PC. The Black Desert franchise spans across PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and mobile platforms with over 20 million registered users and availability in more than 150 countries.
Black Desert Mobile offers the same fast-paced action combat and character customization that players have come to expect on PC and console, with language support for English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
Experience an open-world MMORPG filled with relaxing life skills and more, including:
● Character Classes – Choose from five classes: Warrior, Ranger, Giant, Witch, or Valkyrie. Pick from masters of melee combat to those who attack from afar with range, or select a magic-based class for offensive and defensive skills.
● Combat – Explore a deep combat system that allows players to experience the same core action of Black Desert on their mobile phone.
● Customization – Discover your potential through a detailed character creation system. Design a unique adventurer by choosing from five classes and distinct skill sets to reflect your personal playstyle.
● Life Skills – Hone your skills by fishing, gathering, trading, horse breeding, and camp managing your way to riches.
● Leveling – Grow your character’s strength with different attributes including Equipment Enhancement, Accessories, the Black Spirit, and various Pets.
● In-Depth Gameplay – In-game systems offer an immersive gameplay experience, such as social guilds, weather changes, a real-time marketplace, and environment. Black Spirit Mode, which enables Adventurers to continue their game and get rewards without network connection, even if the app is completely turned off.