First announced at E3 2019 this June by developer Square Enix, there is now an official launch date for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition. This classic co-op action RPG returns in beautiful HD on January 23, 2020, on devices including PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. It will also launch on the iOS and Android platforms, most likely as a paid full-price game app. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition sports a new online multiplayer mode for up to 4 players if adventuring in a party is your preferred way. However, the game can also be enjoyed solo, exploring a stunning fantasy world.
New features for Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition include:
● Updated Visuals and Audio – Experience the world of FInal Fantasy Crystal Chronicles in stunning new ways, with upgraded graphics and audio updates enhancing the magical adventure like never before.
● New Character Voiceovers – Playable heroes come to life with brand-new voiceovers as they cast spells and battle ferocious monsters.
● New Online Multiplayer – Play online with up to three friends to overcome the dangerous monsters and dungeons that fill the world. No players are left behind, as the game supports cross-play functionality.
● New Dungeons and Bosses – Challenging new dungeons and bosses have been added to the game, allowing for even more fun and exciting gameplay opportunities.
● New Character Appearances and Items – Stand out with brand-new looks and artifacts to equip and use throughout your magical journey.