Nexon today has launched an update further expanding the sprawling fantasy universe of AxE: Alliance vs Empire, the recently released console-quality mobile MMORPG that has over 8 million downloads worldwide. The latest AxE game update introduces a new Pet system which allows players to collect stat-boosting pet companions ranging from adorable cats and dogs to otherworldly dragons. New players will be welcomed through a special server that will give them a head start by providing extra gold and bonus rewards. The update also introduces a new expansive region, Valley of Corruption, for players to explore.
Starting today, players can enjoy new content in AxE, including:
• Pets – Ranging from cute to cool, pets come in different varieties of colors and boost a randomly assigned stat type, such as attack, defense or healing. To celebrate the arrival of the new system, all players will receive one free pet and can gain others as rewards from special events or through premium currency
• New Regions – A new open-world location ripe for exploration: Valley of Corruption
• New Player Server – Players who are beginning their journey in AxE will welcomed to a server that will help immerse them in the MMORPG as well reward them with extra gold and other goodies
• Level Cap Increase – An increased level cap will have players battling to earn more experience to reach all-new level of 100
• Brand New Costume – Players can now collect the stylish Noble costume set for their heroes