Global publisher and developer Webzen recently announced its new casual mobile game, QubeTown. Now available on Google Play in Canada, Australia and the Philippines, QubeTown is a town simulation game that challenges players to manage their own town by constructing buildings, producing crops, trading goods and protecting citizens. QubeTown will also go live on iOS in select countries in the next few days. Stay tuned for updates!
Players can build and decorate their very own dream town to protect their citizens from nasty trolls. QubeTown features the following contents:
• Build your own town with a variety of unique buildings and cute landscape decorations
• Harvest crops, produce food, and craft goods for your citizens
• Trade goods with neighbors and friends to earn gold and prosper
• Explore and travel the mysterious world of QubeTown with your brave citizens
• Protect your citizens from evil trolls destroying your town
• Customize your Lord or Lady with one-of-a-kind hairstyles and outfits
• Follow an interesting and engaging story line
• Meet cute animals including dragons, elephants, and pandas!
• Invite your Facebook friends to play more interesting mini-games or meet new friends in the gaming community!