[Closed Beta signup] Singapore-based games publisher Ludic Games recently announced the Closed Beta schedule for its upcoming mobile RPG, Red Stone 2. Developed by Korean studio L&K. Red Stone 2 is the official sequel to the hit Korean PC MMORPG, Red Stone Online, which has millions of fans worldwide through its various regional services. Following a successful pre-registration campaign, below are the Closed Beta dates for Red Stone 2.
Apple iOS Closed Beta: Ongoing right now
Google Play Android Closed Beta: Starting 3 July (delayed due to security improvements)
Red Stone 2 is a medieval fantasy Action RPG with an immersive storyline fully voiced in Japanese. Players will enter the massive world of Prandel, get to recruit legendary companions, craft rare gear, set off on epic expeditions, make friends & build Guild Halls, and also defeat rivals in the PVP arena, tower, and finally take part in raids and Guild Wars!
Core features of Red Stone 2 include:
• ADVANCE through 10 Campaign Chapters, each with 3 Levels of Difficulty!
• PICK from 4 distinct Adventurer Classes & Evolve through 2 Job Promotions!
• CRAFT & UPGRADE Mythical SSR Gear, then Equip to your Party!
• DISPATCH Companions on Dynamic Expeditions for Rare Loot!
• CREATE or JOIN a legendary Guild! Furnish your Hall & Fight in Guild War!
• PARTICIPATE in exciting Real-Time Co-op Party Raids & PvP!