To celebrate the official launch of the console version of Monster Hunter: World, London’s Flat Iron Square was today transformed into a fully immersive monster dining experience, offering a plethora of outrageously sized mouth-watering BBQ dishes. The Monster Hunter Meat Shack features a supersize barbeque at a huge 2.5m high, from which guests can enjoy a feast of meats as they are transported into the world of Monster Hunter. Against a backdrop of forestry and mysterious hunting maps, diners can get hands on with the new game whilst tucking into a ginormous burger or meat platter of monstrous proportions.
For fans of the game, a giant skull of the iconic dragon-like creature, Rathalos (otherwise known as ‘King of the Skies’) provides an epic photo-opp. The Monster Hunter Meat Shack is completely free and open to anyone over the age of 16, from Thursday 25th – Sunday 28th January at London’s Flat Iron Square. Monster Hunter: World is planned for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on January 26, 2018. A PC release will follow at a later date.
Opening times for the Monster Hunter Meat Shack:
Thursday 25th and Friday 26th January
12:00 – 21:00
Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th January
12:00 – 22:15
Entry and dining is free and tickets are available via Eventbrite: https://monsterhunterbbq.eventbrite.co.uk
1. Entry is strictly for those aged 16 and over
2. Diners will be allocated seating for 1.5 hours from booked entry time
3. Entry will include a complimentary alcoholic or soft drink. Those under 18 will not be served alcohol.
4. The Monster Hunter Meat Shack experience will include:
1 x giant meat platter or 1 x monster burger per table
1 x side platter per table
1 x drink per guest
5. Each table will seat up to four people, with bookings open to parties of 2 – 4 people
6. Full terms and conditions are shown when booking