Nexon, in conjunction with XPEC Entertainment and Koei Tecmo Games, are today thrilled to announce that Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed, the latest chapter in the iconic combat action series, saw an epic one million downloads in a single day. Furthermore, the brand new mobile action title has been downloaded a staggering two million times since launching worldwide five days ago.
Available now for iOS and Android devices, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed sets players out on a quest to unite the three kingdoms by using powerful ancient weapons to conquer massive hordes of unrelenting foes on the battlefield. You can read about our interview with Nexon on the future of the game here. Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed features many ways to play, including:
• Conquest Mode – Challenging campaign for one or multiple players
• Skirmish – Battle in real-time with up to four players
• Boss Fights – Bypass the underlings and skip straight to the bosses alone or in co-op
• Raid – Steal fragments from opponents in this multiplayer mode
• War Supply – Strategically occupy mines and acquire resources