More dynamic battles and heroes rollout as Nexon Korea launches the latest update for its popular collectible RPG, Medal Masters. Developed by Korean-based studio Enfeel, Medal Masters is available in 154 countries around the world for both iOS and Android devices. Medal Master players can now save more than 388 different heroes, collect medals, and become the ultimate medal master.
The “Call of Destiny” update includes:
1. Expanded Guild Battle for players to compete globally;
2. Three new heroes to recruit including the dark hero Mordred, fire hero Apollon, and the wood hero Pan;
3. Max. level and Infinite Challenge levels increased to 100;
4. New ‘Hero Evaluation Board’ for players to provide character feedback;
5. The Skeleton King: Available for a limited time, this powerful wizard can be obtained in the Advent Dungeon until July 12.