Age of Wushu Dynasty, from developer Snail Games, has received its first major update – the Imperial Court. The new update introduces an additional martial arts school, as well as exciting new gameplay modes. The Imperial Court update includes a number of new game features, as well as bug fixes and optimizations to core game mechanics, including a new playable school — the Royal Guards.
Imperial Court update features:
1. Balanced 1v1 and 5v5 Arena — Mount Hua
2. Strategic Guild War battle mode featuring up to 240 players
3. Four new external and internal skills added to existing skill system
4. New Reforge function added for equipment management
5. Bug fixes and optimizations to existing system