The adored massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), MapleStory, has been transformed into an all-new mobile experience! Nexon, a worldwide leader in Free-to-Play online and mobile games, through its Korean subsidiary, Nexon Korea, has launched Pocket MapleStory for iOS and Android devices. Do note that the Southeast Asia server will be published by Asiasoft soon.
Available now, the side-scrolling action that fans have adored for more than 10 years on the PC now gives players the chance to explore the vast and colorful universe of Maple World on mobile devices. Pocket MapleStory has already garnered more than seven million downloads in Asia and has been the number one free game on both the App Store and Google Play in Korea and Taiwan.
Conquering almost all of Asia, the game had also ranked first and second in free game category on the App Store in China and Japan respectively. As the definitive MapleStory mobile version of the popular PC game, players will experience more than 1,500 different quests and real-time online multiplayer action. Other than the bright and colorful graphics, Pocket MapleStory also features:
1. Three different heroes: Dual Blade, Angelic Buster and Demon Slayer. Each has its own unique skills and fighting styles (more characters to be added progressively in the future)
2. Friendly rivalries with the Dungeon and Guild system to cooperate & compete real-time with friends online
3. Deep personalization of characters and items
4. User-friendly customization of game controls
5. Bright and colorful graphics reminiscent of the original PC game