At the Darkness Reborn’s global launch last month, players could battle as the Warrior or Kunoichi, both of which engage in direct combat with enemies. The game’s first major update adds the Daemon Hunter, who performs basic attacks with an arbalest, making it the first long-range fighter.
In addition to introducing the Daemon Hunter, Darkness Reborn now features a snow fallen town for winter and the addition of Thai and Italian languages, bringing the total number of supported languages to fourteen. There are also exclusive items up for sale during this festive period!
Key game features:
– Defeat other players in live 3v3 combat and climb the ranks.
– Team up with friends and raid the World Boss in parties of up to 6.
– Delve into dungeons with your allies.
– Customize your hero with thousands of items.
– Challenge yourself with hundreds of achievements.
– Instantly boost your power and speed with RAGE!