Gamevil recently announced the global English launch for Darkness Reborn, the sequel to Dark Avenger. One of the rare mobile games to get an official sequel, players must fight through darkness and destruction by defeating Belphegor, an evil two-headed dragon, and Damien, the Cursed Knight.
Players not only complete an extensive amount of challenges and receive rewards for solo gameplay, but will also engage in fully live, synchronous multiplayer modes. From co-op dungeons to 6-player boss raids and 3:3 PvP battles, players band together to fight monsters and shatter the darkness.
Create the ultimate warrior, dominate dynamic PvP battles, and compete against other guilds.
• Defeat other players in live 3 v 3 combat and climb the ranks
• Team up with friends and raid the World Boss in parties of up to 6
• Delve into dungeons together with your allies
• Customize your hero with thousands of items
• Challenge yourself with hundreds of achievements
• Instantly boost your power and speed with RAGE!