NHN Entertainment recently announced that Crusaders Quest, the real-time action-RPG and matching game from the company’s global mobile game publishing arm TOAST, is now available worldwide for Android and iOS. Developed by Load Complete, the game features a real-time fast-paced puzzle combat and classic 8-bit graphics with hundreds of detailed character and enemy sprites.
Players can choose from one of six unique classes and recruit more than 200 unique heroes as they journey through forests, deserts, deep seascapes, and volcanoes to save the goddesses. It is certainly refreshing to see a major 8-bit game being launched on mobile platforms, as I have only really seen Square Enix’s Final Fantasy titles doing this previously. Time to start my 8-bit adventure!
Key game features:
– Real-time and fast paced puzzle combat! Match your heroes’ skill blocks to quickly decimate your foes
– Play 6 unique classes and recruit over 200 unique heroes, each with their own strengths on the pixelated battlefield
– Quest to save the kidnapped Goddesses and add their powers to your team
– Level up your characters and equip hundreds of powerful weapons to strengthen your 8-bit crusaders
– Beautiful 8-bit pixel graphics that capture the retro feel of classic RPGs
– Challenge your friends for Honor in the PVP arena and see who has strongest heroes