I am sure most gamers have heard of Magic World Online, the first MMORPG to ever feature a legal botting system in the game. Basically, it has every features of the illegal 3rd part bot programs out there, including auto selling and buying items. That, however, is set to change with its sequel, Magic World Online 2. Let’s start off by introducing some features of the upcoming MMORPG.
1. Classes – There will be 5 main classes, which will branch out to 30+ more as players level.
2. Guilds – The guild system will be enhanced from MWO’s, including a revamped guild castle siege.
3. Controls – The game is in 3D mode now, so expect a WASD movement system.
4. PvE – There will be more than 10,000 kinds of mobs in the game, all with much improved AI.
5. Storyline – There will be many different campaign quests based on rich storyline to complete.
6. Instances – Instances will be filled with trap and intelligent bosses, so players, be aware ~!
7. Skills – The skills are now a mixture of Western magic and Eastern arts with better effects.
8. Equipments – There will now be 9 different rarity levels for equipments, including God sets.
9. Mount – The mount system is revamped in MWO2, with several new Holy Beasts added.
10. Camera view modes – Play the game like Diablo 2 or other mainstream 3D MMORPGs.
There are a few more features, but I guess this is enough for now. Here are the first few screenshots for the game.
The game trailer unveiled at this year’s ChinaJoy Gaming Convention.