Published on February 10th, 2017 | by cinderboy1
CrushMon – Pre-registration begins for new mobile RPG under Nexon
[Pre-register now] Defenders of corruption enter the eternal battle between light and darkness as Nexon Korea Corporation reveals the action RPG, CrushMon, for iOS and Android devices. CrushMon is currently in the soft-launch phase in Canada, Malaysia, Netherlands and Philippines, and it will launch globally later this year. Players outside of the soft-launch regions may start to pre-register now.
CrushMon thrusts players into Sky Island, a peaceful sanctuary which is now threatened by the God of Darkness who seeks to rule under eternal shade. Heroes will emerge to bring back light to the world as they summon powerful pets to battle against the legions of darkness. Built using the Unity 3D engine, the hack ‘n’ slash action RPG will immerse fans of the genre in monster crushing battles.
– Four unique hero classes: As the last line of defense to defeat the God of Darkness, players choose from Ares, the brave warrior; Kain, the master of archery; Tyria, the sorceress of dark magic; and Marin, the cute, but powerfully destructive Hammerer;
– Mighty pets to summon for battle: Powerful pets emerge throughout the game to help players strengthen their skills in battles;
– Hero upgrades and customization: Mission rewards unlock new skills, pets, soul stones, weapons and more, allowing players to gain fresh upgrades and customize their heroes;
– Asynchronous PvP and real-time co-op gameplay: Players will run, roll, and crush a path over enemies through dungeons with or against a friend;
– Rich content and action-packed mayhem: More than 100 adventure maps for players to explore villages and endless towers in both co-op and PvP game modes.