Fans in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines can get a taste of Valiant Force 2 sooner than they think!
Singaporean developer XII Braves will begin its next beta test for its flagship title, Valiant Force 2. The test will start on November 24 until December 1 for players on Android devices in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines via the Google Play Store. Valiant Force 2 will be available on iOS devices when it officially launches.
Valiant Force 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the critically acclaimed mobile game, Valiant Force, released in 2016. Since the sequel was announced two months ago, the studio has been actively engaging fans on social media and has acquired a respectable online following. XII Braves has recently released a video showing a first look at the gameplay and soon the public will get to experience the latest version of the game for themselves.
XII Braves will be showcasing Valiant Force 2 at their booth in Anime Festival Asia Singapore (AFASG) from November 25 to 27. Highlights from their event include a photo booth, exclusive VF2 merchandise, cosplayers, and demo devices for the public to try out the game.
Pre-registration for the game is in full swing! A list of exciting milestone rewards, including an exclusive hero, was announced via the dedicated pre-registration website [LINK].
About Valiant Force 2
The realm of Arathos is rife with chaos and uncertainty following the disappearance of the Crystal of Arathos. Players follow the story of Elise Arkwright, a young and hopeful knight. Together with her closest friends, Felix Vulcan and Maeve Astraea, Elise embarks on a quest across Arathos in the name of justice.
Valiant Force 2 is a Strategic Hero-Collection RPG where players battle their way through an intricate story in turn-based, tactical gameplay. Iconic returning gameplay features like Job Selection and the Aura Grid allow you to tailor your heroes to give them an edge in battle, while new features like tactical map movement and various terrain mechanics adds a little spice to the award-winning franchise.
● First Public Test: The fans in select regions finally have a chance to get their hands on Valiant Force 2 through the Google Play Store from November 24 to December 1.
● First Gameplay Video: First look at gameplay since the official announcement earlier this year.
● New Pre-Rendered Cutscenes: New gameplay features have been revealed in the most recent gameplay video. Characters sprites are now animated in pre-rendered cutscenes with more dynamic animations.
● New Battlefield Mechanics: VF2 has also expanded the 3×3 grid formation its predecessor had in favour of character movement and terrain features that allows for more tactical options.
● Take to the Skies: Players can acquire an airship to act as their base of operations. Each airship is customizable with decorations and individual rooms can be crewed with their choice of heroes. Battles can also be held on the deck of the airship, with offensive, defensive, and support structures to aid players in combat.
● VF2 is Coming to AFA: XII Braves will be showcasing VF2 at Anime Festival Asia 2022 in Singapore. Come to say hi, test the game, and get some exclusive VF2 merchandise!
● Pre-Registration Rewards: Pre-registration milestones have been announced; including skins, premium currency, and an exclusive hero!
Pre-Registration is now open on the Google Play Store
About XII Braves
Established in 2014, XII Braves is Singapore’s first AAA mobile gaming company and brought the Southeast Asian games industry to the international stage with their first title, Valiant Force, and subsequently Shining Beyond. The studio’s focus lies in creating the ultimate mobile gaming experience and is led by industry veterans as well as a team of passionate, highly talented creatives. The company is headquartered in Singapore with a dedicated overseas team based in Indonesia.
About Century Games
Formerly DianDian Interactive Holding, Century Games was founded in 2010 and is a leading global publisher and developer of games with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, and San Francisco. With over 1,000 employees across 20 countries, Century Games has published a large collection of games on Facebook, and other hit titles such as Family Farm Adventure, Dragonscapes, and Idle Mafia. Other titles published under Century Games include King of Avalon and Guns of Glory.