Years after its official reveal, developer Netmarble finally launched Seven Knights Revolution in South Korea a few days back. Expanding on the Seven Knights IP, the game already ran an anime series prior to this release. Do note that the gameplay video was recorded on BlueStacks, a couple of days before the PC version of the game was available. The graphics on the PC version should look much better!
• There are no classes in Seven Knights Revolution, players are free to swap weapons at any time (other than a a small cooldown). Each weapon has its own unique set of skills.
• Players transform into characters from the original Seven Knights lore, with 3 active ones at any time.
• Character cards can be obtained via quests or gacha.
• Speaking about gacha, at launch only characters and accessories can be obtained from this system. We have yet to see how powerful accessories are, but with gacha there is already some elements of Play-to-Win.
• As you can see from the gameplay, each transformed character has his or her own unique skills, which is pretty awesome.
• While there is auto combat, it seems active controls for dodging will be important after moving deeper in to the game, especially for boss fights.
• There is no schedule for the global launch yet for Seven Knights Revolution, since Seven Knights 2 started not too long ago, so stay tuned for updates~!