Developer Sharkmob is excited to announce that its Free-to-Play, fast-paced Battle Royale game Bloodhunt will officially launch in Spring 2022 for PlayStation 5 and PC platforms. After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob is implementing feedback received from the game’s community, streamers and media in time for the full launch of the game next year (2022). You can wishlist the game right now on Steam!
Bloodhunt is a third person Free-to-Play, savage Battle Royale experience set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. For the first time ever, experience the concept of vampires at war as sects clash in the city of Prague, triggered by the arrival of strike-teams from the Second Inquisition. Become the ultimate predator by using your supernatural powers, weapons and wit to eradicate your enemies.
Key Game Features:
• Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
• Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
• Customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
• No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player focused mentality
• Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.