Outside the big three of Netmarble, NCSOFT, and Nexon, Devsisters is probably the most successful developer and publisher coming out of South Korea. Recently launching the popular Cookie Run: Kingdom worldwide, Devsisters recently revealed its next mobile title, Brixity. It is developed by an internal team, Devsisters MARS.
In Brixity, the aim for players is to “make Earth a more beautiful place.” Players will use their creativity to help rebuild Earth, restore polluted areas, and watch the population of Pipo boom! Players are also able to share their custom creations with players across the Brixity universe and trade building blueprints to keep the creativity flowing.
- Bring your imagination to life and build your dream city with a high degree of freedom!
- Take in the calming atmosphere and create without worrying about attacks or interruptions!
- Turn trash into resources to restore polluted areas and bring back the former beauty of Earth!
- Venture through the Brixity universe to visit other players and take their unique creations back to your city!
- Assign your Pipo to complete tasks in your city, or send them off to help your neighbors!