The first genuinely-authorized animated mobile game based on the popular “ONE PUNCH MAN” manga and anime series, ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest, has arrived in Southeast Asia today! Fight alongside Saitama and his allies against all evil! Supervised by Japanese Production Committee, developed by Playcrab, and promoted by Finger Fun Entertainment, experience the vibrant and action-packed world of ONE PUNCH MAN like never before.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a card-based mobile game developed by Playcrab and published by Finger Fun Entertainment. It is officially available on iOS and Android devices in Southeast Asia today, June 16. Players from Southeast Asia countries can download ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest from Google Play and App Store. The game currently supports English, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Thai and Bahasa Indonesian languages.
Starting from early April, more than 4.7 million players joined the pre-registration event for ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest. Not only do all pre-registered players have the chance to receive top-level in-game rewards, but they can also win incredible physical prizes such as iPhone 11 Pro, Macbook Pro, Sony digital camera, and even gold bars will be offered just by following the official Facebook account of ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest.
Since pre-registration started, ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest has been featured on Google Play and App Store multiple times. The official ONE PUNCH MAN team also congratulated the official launch of ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest on its Twitter. Moreover, Saitama’s CV cast Makoto Furukawa has sent his greeting to all Southeast Asia players via an exclusive video. He hopes that everyone enjoys the game as much as he did.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is a combination of both classic hero cultivation and strategic RPG card game genres with comical story-lines brought to life using world-class animation, voiced by the original cast of the “ONE PUNCH MAN” anime series, creating a classic confrontation between hero and monsters offering players the unique experience of executing justice.
Players can take up one of four major character-types, including a hero, a monster, an outlaw, or a martial artist and lead the team to defeat all enemies. Winners of the grueling battles can upgrade their abilities by collecting and using challenge drops to form unique teams of both good or bad of their own.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest offers multiple strategic gameplay through combining different character-types, teams, factions and other battle systems, testing the players’ strategic abilities to achieve mission goals. Players might even unlock a few unexpected characters and skills along the way! Plus, the original story of ONE PUNCH MAN will bring the players into their combative world, experiencing the joy of fighting alongside Saitama!
“ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest” Introduction to the Heroes
ONE PUNCH MAN Saitama
Role: One Punch KO
Normal Punch: One normal punch that can take down the selected target.
Genos, the demonic robot hero
Role: Column Attacker. Burn and Berserk.
– Machinegun Blows: Attack a single target with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage.
– Incineration Cannons: Attack each enemy in a column with 4 consecutive strikes for 140% ATK damage, with a 100% chance to make the main target burn for 2 rounds.
– Relentless: If an enemy is burning, you will enter Berserk state.
[Core Skill]: Justice Power: When your characters are in Berserk state, you will immediately gain 2 Energy which can only trigger once per round.
Mumen Rider, the hero that arrive the scenes in his bike of justice
Role: Encourages Teammates, Unyielding Spirit.
– Justice Punch: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
– Justice Roar: Grants an ally Berserk state for 1 round and increase ally speed.
– Unyielding Justice: When taking fatal damage for the first time of each battle, HP will be healed and permanently increase.
Terrible Tornado, the hero who defeat enemies with superb Physic Shock
Role: Severe Team Damage, Extreme Burst
– Psychic Shock: Attacks a single target with 3 consecutive strikes. Triggering Crit makes the targer enter the Weaken state.
– Oblivion Storm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes for 100% ATK damage, with a 50% chance of afflicting the main targer and its nearby allies with injury for 2 rounds.
– Focused Rage: Every Injured enemy increases Tornado’s CRIT damage.
Hellish Blizzard, the hero that leads B Class heroes
Role: Team Attacker, Energy Blocker
– Psychic Storm: Attack a single targer with 3 consecutive strikes.
– Hellstorm: Attack all enemies with 5 consecutive strikes and recover when in Berserk state. Allies ATK will avoid DEF continuosly for 2 rounds.
– Super Aegis: After taking action, grants the ally with the lowest HP Tenacity(including own Tenacity).
Puri-Puri Prisoner, the hero that has a masculine look with a young girl’s heart
Role: Scattered Damage, Crits Reduce Attack
– Angel Barrage: Deals ATK damage to a single target.
– Angel Rush: Attacks a single target in the back row with 5 consecutive strikes and inflict Weaken to target.
– Angelic Wrath: Deals splash damage to enemies surrounding the target, CRIT increases the splash damage as well.
ONE PUNCH MAN: The Strongest is launching on both iOS and Android platforms in Southeast Asia today and releasing online events to celebrate this special day, such as 【8 Day Login Event】【Rookie Rush】【Hero Assembly】【Recruit Plan】【Ninja Training】【Labyrinth Exploration】and many more. Check them all out in the game right now!