We were delayed with this news, but better late than never! Global developer Netmarble recently announced that The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, the cinematic adventure mobile roleplaying game (RPG) made in partnership with Kodansha Ltd., is launching worldwide in 2020 after its huge success being on several No.1 charts in the Japanese App Store last year. Pre-registration is available right now on the App Store and Google Play!
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of Meliodas, captain of The Seven Deadly Sins, into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics and over 100 dramatic cutscenes, and the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters bring the heroes of The Seven Deadly Sins to life, including Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin, and more!
Players can select from a wide roster of heroes from the series to build their own team and defeat enemies with a novel approach to card-based combat systems. There’s an emphasis on combining cards and characters for special moves and extensive interaction with the main The Seven Deadly Sins team with unique costumes including those original outfits found only in this game, character dialogue, an affection system, cooking, and more.
Those who pre-register for the game will receive the following at launch:
● 1x Meliodas in-game character, the main hero of The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross
● 1x in-game costume and weapon for Meliodas
● 30 Diamonds (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’ premium currency, 10 Draws value)
● 100,000 Gold (The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross’s in-game currency)
● An exclusive box that offers in-game items, including a special costume for Elizabeth, a the main heroine of The Seven Deadly Sins