Netmarble today announced the launch of Magic: ManaStrike, its first-ever game based on the Wizards of the Coast franchise Magic: The Gathering. Magic: ManaStrike is an all-new game that takes the excitement of Magic: The Gathering’s vast lore in a new direction with a fast-paced PVP strategy game. After losing a war with the Planeswalkers, iconic villain Nicol Bolas creates a parallel universe to find their weaknesses. Players enter a contract with Nicol Bolas to provide combat data by controlling Planeswalkers and units here.
● Also read Magic: ManaStrike – Interview with Netmarble
Fast-paced and easy to learn, fans can experience dynamic real-time battles with anyone worldwide in three-minute matches. During battle, players will be able to summon units, cast spells, and command powerful Planeswalkers with simple tap and drag gameplay and iconic Magic: The Gathering cards re-envisioned through high-quality 3D. By collecting new cards from Magic’s five Mana colors – White, Blue, Black, Red and Green, players will learn to understand each color’s traits, and create unique strategies that lead to victory.
At launch, players that pre-registered to download Magic: ManaStrike can look forward to receiving rewards like Gold (in-game currency), Gems (premium currency), one Player Icon, and ten emoji themed after Magic: The Gathering’s Planeswalkers. Other events and rewards awaiting players include:
● Seven Days Check-In Event: Gold, Gems, and Card Packs will be given to players for seven days
● New Planeswalkers:
– Ob Nixilis: Players can achieve this Planeswalker through Magic Pass upgrade
– Calix: Available for purchase regardless of Magic Pass
● An all-new Gideon skin
● Theros-Themed Map: In celebration of Magic: The Gathering’s new Theros Beyond Death expansion, an all-new Theros-themed map is available for players over Rank 5 to experience.
Magic: ManaStrike supports 13 languages including English, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai, Russian and Portuguese. For more info, please visit Magic: ManaStrike’s official website and forum!