SEGA recently launched its brand new RTS game League of Wonderland across America and Europe for iOS and Android devices. In League of Wonderland, players wield a deck of 8 cards, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. In order to achieve victory they need to destroy their opponent’s towers within a 2 minute time limit! Do you have what it takes to secure victory in this fast-paced battle of strategies? Start the challenge right now!
Pre-registration numbers for League of Wonderland exceeded 350,000! During the launch phase, SEGA will distribute the below in-game rewards to all users:
1. 1000 gold & 100 crystal
2. Hero card “Great Sage Monkey” *rewarded upon reaching D1 league
3. Hero card “Queen of Hearts” *rewarded upon reaching D2 league
4. Hero card “Moon Goddess Artemis” *rewarded upon reaching D3 league
5. Hero card “Peter the Kid” *rewarded upon reaching C league
6. Hero card “Ruler of Heavens Zeus” *rewarded upon reaching D1 league
7. Hero card “Iron Hook” *rewarded upon reaching D2 league
8. Hero card “Snow Queen” *rewarded upon reaching D3 league
League of Wonderland is set in a world where well-known fairy tales, myths and historical characters are battling against each other after their original stories have concluded. The player wields a deck of 8 cards, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. They need to destroy their opponent’s towers within the time limit of 2 minutes to achieve victory. Should they attack, defend or sacrifice their units? Thinking fast is the only way to victory!