Nexon Korea recently announced the start of worldwide pre-registration for its latest story-driven mobile RPG, LYN: The Lightbringer. LYN: The Lightbringer is a collaboration between publisher Nexon and Jeong Juno, the acclaimed art director of Lineage 2 at Pulsar Studios. LYN boasts a beautiful cast of 3D-rendered models converted from 2D characters, all original designs created by Jeong himself. In LYN: The Lightbringer, players can explore a diverse and action-packed world filled with epic stories and countless collectible heroes.
LYN: The Lightbringer delivers a myriad of in-game features including:
• Elegant Graphics – Jeong Juno’s gorgeous illustrations set the stage for riveting gameplay and cinematic cutscenes;
• Elevated Combat – LYN’s premiere chain-combo system allows for crisp control and movement in battle. Players can challenge each other around the world in dynamic, real-time online player vs. player (PvP) combat and epic Boss Raids;
• Intriguing Story – Jean and his ragtag band of heroes embark on a fateful, twisting journey. Players can learn about the diverse worlds and backstories that accompany each hero;
• Explosive Game Modes – LYN offers a multitude of varying game modes for players to explore and master, including:
– Adventure Mode: Players can experience LYN’s epic main quest and write history as the hero of the tale;
– Rank Blitz Mode: Intense one-on-one battles challenge players to fight for supremacy;
– Boss Raids: Players can join forces with allies and work together to take down powerful bosses;
– Dragona Ruins: Daily dungeons are ready to be explored for valuable in-game gold;
– Altar of Heroes: Powerful heroes await combat to earn their loyalty in battle;
– Time Rift: All the heroes in LYN: The Lightbringer have captivating backstories for players to journey through.