Publisher Suba Games recently revealed its upcoming PC MMORPG, Global Adventures, with Closed Beta starting on Steam this month. Developed in China by Pixel Soft and published locally by Tencent Games, Global Adventures is an action MMO that incorporates gameplay elements from Diablo and Metal Slug, but with its own unique graphical style, humor and memorable characters. The world view of Global Adventures, which spans 5 continents, is crafted by Kennedy Xu (南派三叔), one of the most popular young novelists in China. The game also has over 300 minutes of professionally recorded voice acting and cinematic.
MMO Culture and Suba Games are working together to distribute Closed Beta keys for this unique PC MMORPG, and you can obtain one right now to activate in Steam before Closed Beta begins on 29 December (subject to change). Before I forget to mention, players have the option to design a personal castle to ward off invaders and also embark into the wilderness to take on challenging bosses and deadly missions either with a team or solo!
Steps to join Closed Beta on Steam
1. Obtain a Closed Beta key above.
2. In the Steam app, from the “Games” menu pick “Activate a Product on Steam…”
3. Follow the steps and enter your key when prompted. GA will be added to your Steam Library.
4. Once Global Adventures has been released, you will be able to install and play the game.
5. Follow the official Facebook page for updates on the confirmed date of Closed Beta!