Uncharted Waters Origin is the latest entry in the celebrated Uncharted Waters game series, with the IP belonging to KOEI TECMO. This new mobile entry is part of the series’ 30th anniversary celebrations, and perhaps the most ambitious naval RPG we have seen on the platform. Fret not PC gamers, as Uncharted Waters Origin is also launching on Steam as well! Global pre-registration has started, so don’t miss out on this massive online RPG.
• Set in the 16th century where much of the world is still shrouded in mystery and undiscovered, players are tasked to set sail into an open world through the game’s various features, including sailing, adventures, combat, and trading.
• A vast world that mimics 1/320 of the real world with detailed weather conditions and environments based on historical data.
• Features historically accurate sailors, landmarks, and relics.
• Expansive, detailed world with 8 national powers, 200 ports, 60 villages, over 300 battlegrounds, and over 20 types of weather.
• Real-time trade system where specialties and goods prices fluctuate depending on demand and supply, and shipping routes.
• More than 104 fully orchestrated soundtracks, including the famous soundtrack that represents the original Uncharted Waters series, composed by the famous composer, Yoko Kanno.