Game developer and publisher Snail Games has made another major step into the mobile gaming market with the long-awaited global release of its latest mobile MMO, Age of Wushu Dynasty. The game is now available in multiple regions around the world (*see exclusions) for iOS, Android and Amazon devices. Players now have a chance to build their own wuxia dynasty while on the move!
Set in China’s Ming Dynasty and based on Snail Games’ critically acclaimed PC MMORPG, Age of Wushu, this mobile version transports players to a vivid, ancient world filled with elements of traditional Chinese martial arts combined with highly-stylized fantasy. The global version of Age of Wushu Dynasty features the latest optimizations and improvements to game features and systems.
• Four unique martial arts schools to choose from. Players can now choose between a seasoned master or a young apprentice character.
• Real-time open world PvP – players can opt-in at any time to experience a truly authentic, lawless Jianghu society.
• Extraordinary combat animations based on real kung fu master motion capture technology.
• A revamped leveling system with improved level milestone rewards.
• Optimizations and bug fixes to existing game systems.
Exclusions: Age of Wushu Dynasty is not available in the countries and districts below at this moment: Russia, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. Some of these places already have their localized servers, such as Taiwan. Stay tuned for updates!