[Game website] Snail Games today announced the next chapter in its popularly acclaimed Age of Wushu title with the reveal of a new upcoming mobile version known as Age of Wushu Dynasty. Set to be available for iOS and Android later this year in North America, Age of Wushu Dynasty aims to capture the unique martial arts world of the PC MMO original on the mobile platform.
Age of Wushu Dynasty follows in the footsteps of PC online title Age of Wushu, throwing players into a cut-throat and shadowy martial arts underworld known as “Jianghu”. The game combines elements of the original title with those of Snail Games’ more recent mobile gaming titles, such as the action dungeon crawler Taichi Panda which launched earlier this year.
Age of Wushu Dynasty builds on the innovative features of its predecessor as well as adding new mechanics designed with mobile in mind:
1. 8 martial arts schools to choose from
2. Vivid 3D world and traditional Chinese styles
3. Acquiring and mastering various combat skill sets
4. Tactical “Attack, Block, Break” combat system
5. Two-handed virtual button control scheme
6. Gravity defying acrobatic maneuvers
7. Arenas, open PvP, and Guild Wars