Wargaming today announced they will conduct a sneak peek testing event for its upcoming naval online combat game, World of Warships. The event, dubbed “World of Warships: Rock-Paper-Scissors”, will take place December 12–14, 2014. The two-day event will feature three classes of military vessels, offering players the chance to experience the unique “Rock-Paper-Scissors” approach to naval combat.
Players will have the opportunity to command American cruisers and destroyers as well as Japanese battleships, cruisers, and destroyers. World of Warships will start off with the cooperative PvE battles (a team of players vs. AI-controlled ships). Having grasped the basics, players will then proceed to three more tiers of difficulty, each with its own intense naval combat missions.
Please note that this access code event is for the Southeast Asia (SEA) server, and NDA is strictly in effect. This means players will not be allowed to take screenshots or videos or even openly discuss about it. World of Warships is still in development, and the game will go through several changes before hitting the launch version. Remember to leave your feedback as well!
• If you already have a Wargaming.net ID, proceed to Step 2.
• If you don’t have a Wargaming.net ID, follow these instructions to create one: https://asia.wargaming.net/registration/en/ (Asia)
• Follow the link: http://worldofwarships.asia/invite/ (Asia)
• Enter your invite code on World of Warships portal page and download the game client.
• The Sneak Peek Test event will begin from 12th December, Friday (18:00 Tokyo time) to 14th December, Sunday (23:59 Tokyo time)
About the game: The highly anticipated World of Warships is the latest free, historical online combat game to be added to Wargaming’s catalog. Command a massive naval fleet featuring history’s most iconic war vessels, level up important tech modules and prepare to dominate the oceans in World of Warships. Endless hours of strategy, tactical gameplay and pulse-pounding combat await all!