Interstellar Marines is a new MMOFPS, developed by indie Denmark studio, Zero Point Software. Originally codenamed Project IM, the game currently does not have a date for Beta or Release, but only a “Pre-Access” period on 9th October. Its most probably a Alpha tour of the game for selected fans. The company has had gone through some rough patches, but it seems the game is back in intensive development currently.
About the game:
Interstellar Marines is an AAA, FPS, Sci-fi, action and adventure game with an original and unpredictable storyline featuring single and cooperative gameplay, with heavy focus on realism. Planned as a trilogy and targeted at a 17+ audience, the game is currently being developed for PC. In time it’s aimed at the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Set in a believable future, the player is a newly enlisted Special Forces soldier, equipped with the latest in weaponry, armour and gadgets that will embark on a breathtaking adventure. A world filled with challenging scenarios and heart pounding situations that in time draws you deeper into an ongoing plot.
- Heavy focus on creating a thick realistic feeling of immersion through graphics, sound and game play
- Single player or up to four players cooperative game play.
- A number of different interactive environments, ranging from claustrophobic space stations to large outdoor levels.
- Persistent character development and skill system
- Non-linear game play and open ended level design
- Freely customizable weapons simulation
- Captivating epic storyline written with focus on the co-operative part of the game
Sadly, there are not screenshots at the moment, but there are videos ~!!!
Official English website: http://www.interstellarmarines.com/
The video section of the website holds much more information, so click here: