Publisher and developer Nexon recently announced Zakum’s Altar, the first content update for its premier competitive mobile trading card game (TCG), MapleStory Blitz. Zakum’s Altar challenges new and veteran Maplers to discover fresh new cards, along with creative dungeons and original gameplay. Of course, Zakum himself is added into the game! Zakum’s Altar update goes live today in select regions in the App Store and Google Play.
MapleStory Blitz pits Mercedes, Phantom, Kyrin, Oz and more to battle the dastardly Black Mage for control of Maple World. Players must build powerful decks with up to 30 remarkable cards and prepare winning tactics to achieve victory against daunting foes. Zakum’s Altar unleashes several brand new game features which are chronicled below.
· Devastating Original Cards – Combine 36 unique cards found in Zakum’s Altar card pack with all the original cards;
· Challenging New Dungeon – Join players around the globe and explore the perilous Zakum’s Altar dungeon;
· Ranked Mode Enhancements – Ranked Match Season durations have been shortened from one month to two weeks;
· Formidable PvE Battles – The PvE auto-battle feature allows players to seamlessly jump into PvE combat;
· PvE/PvP Battle Guide – A helpful battle guide has been added to recommend which cards to use in specific battle situations;
· Balance Adjustments – Players will notice additional balance adjustments for existing monster and skill cards;
· Unique Events and Quests – Celebrate the update with several new events and quests.
Zakum’s Altar update is available to MapleStory Blitz players in select regions in Southeast Asia and Oceania, such as:
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea