Publisher Level Infinite and developer Hotta Studio recently revealed their latest action-packed trailer, for Tower of Fantasy, focusing on the MMORPG’s high-intensity and weapon-based battles that are central to single player and multiplayer experiences, including both PvE and PvP gameplay. One of Tower of Fantasy’s most compelling features is its weapons, which can be transformed through upgrades and come in a variety of rarities, with increasing attributes.
Each weapon has 4 types of skills: general attack, dodge, weapon-specific, and combination. General attack skills are further divided into special stage attacks and stalls. Currently there are 12 weapon types in the game, with 3 equipped at any time.
The weapons has different effects when used in battle:
• Combination Attack: When the target of an attack is fully charged, switching weapons can trigger a combo attack.
• Phantom Time: Dodge before the monster hits to trigger Phantom Time, and build up the weapon’s original energy. Switching weapons will trigger the combo attack.
• Elemental Restraint: Monsters have unique weaknesses, triggering the correct elemental attack to deal more damage.
• Non-Attribute Shield: This shield has no elemental resistance, no elemental damage reduction effect, and is recommended to use together with monster weakness weapons.
• Physical Shield: The Cyan Physical Shield is significantly less likely to be broken by physical weapons when subjected to shield breakage. Elemental weapons can exploit their weaknesses.