Ever since 剑侠情缘R started Open Beta in Singapore and Malaysia last week, several Chinese-language game streamers have played the game live in front of their fans. In our opinion, 剑侠情缘R is the biggest game launch in the region at least within the last 5 years. Let us take a look at what these streamers have to say about the game!
• Gaming video creator with over 200,000 fans on Facebook
• Love the retro feel in 剑侠情缘R
• Delighted that classic features such as open world PK and free trade (missing from all modern games) are back
• Gaming video creator with over 500,000 fans on Facebook
• Played the original 剑侠情缘 PC MMORPG when it was available in Malaysia during his secondary school days
• Nostalgic feel for 剑侠情缘R, happy that the game retained most of the original features
剑侠情缘R recreates many featured highlights from the classic JX series which started in 1997 by developer Seasun (西山居), with features such as the massive Song Jin Battlefield, Wuxing elements, free trading between players, and other unique copies and gameplay. The most intuitive of which is the 100% re-enactment of the game’s visuals. Players will be able to relive the heroic and enthusiastic memories in the world of swordsman love from the 2000s.
Players can expect up to 10 playable sects (or classes) to choose from, each with its unique way of combat, weaponry, and beliefs. VNGGames is responsible for braining the title to Singapore and Malaysia in its Simplified Chinese version.
Official website: https://jxqy.vnggames.com/
Download now: https://jxqy.onelink.me/GAu0/pr
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/jxqysgmy
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/3092964650984205